To mitigate the confusion surrounding COVID-19, Abel Design Group has created several resources that illustrate how the pandemic has affected the construction process and tools that will allow you to create a customizable, return- to-the-workplace process.
Resources for download that are available now.
- 6 Steps to a Healthier Return to the Workplace: Ease stress with step-by-step processes to a healthier return to office. Download now.
- Impact of COVID-19 on The Design Process Illustration: Visually understand what happens in each phase of the design and construction process as well as the cost and schedule implications that social distancing parameters place on the design and construction industry. Download now.
- Pros & Cons of Moving/Renovation NOW: Weigh the pros and cons of moving now and the factors that COVID has contributed to the decision. Download the Houston, Austin or Denver version.
- Employee Survey – ADG has created an on-line, customizable survey for companies to get a read on how their employees feel about returning to the workplace. Questions range from how people feel about visitors and packages to childcare.
- Printable, Ready to Use Signage Package – An upbeat, ready to print signage package for meeting rooms and general areas. In addition, ADG can work with you to create a complete, custom signage package for all areas.
If you or a client is interested in the above, please email your contact at ADG or email: email@example.com.